Pre-release announcement of
HD-Audio Solo Ultra 3.0
Cirlinca will release soon the 3.0 version of HD-Audio Solo Ultra 3.0 version.
Main features :
- Windows 7 compatible
- Blu-ray burning to BD-5, BD-9, BD-25, BD-50 with H.264 pictures (very good compression).
Advantages : supports full 5.1 24/96kHz PCM, better video resolution and compression than DVD-Video.
This feature is experimental and may evolve due to the complexity of the technology.
- Fully Unicode compatible to support non-latin character sets like Chinese, Japanese, eastern European
- Freedb Unicode support of album texts + choice of code page when coding is not in Unicode (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, ...)
- Rip CD to flac/wma/aac/wav files (selection in Settings). Same for rip DVD-A
- Redesign of the audio play and record engine for better reliability and support of ASIO
- Burn to CD with automatic 5.1 downmixing to stereo, automatic downsampling to 44.1kHz and CD-Text
- GUI improved for accessibility with Alt-key and spoken feedback
- Copy/paste tracks between explorer and project windows, mostly for accessibility
- Startup wizard to set skin and global/major parameters
- Resampling from any supported kHz to any kHz
- Import/export 32 bit integer (only export to WAV)
- Template for user to modify picture overlay sub-titles
Upgrade policy : Customers who purchased a copy of HD-Audio Solo Ultra within 12 months prior to the release of the 3.0 version will be upgraded free to the new version.